Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1970 Atlantic 45 singles

Here are some Atlantic 45 RPM singles for 1970 tunes...
quite a collection of colors...

notice the different spellings of the Led Zeppelin tune...
the two red labels are one sided promos, the other
side being a blank white label with no song track...
the yellow label (usually only seen on '50's Atlantic's), is a
German pressing... I wonder if there are any other label colors?
my buddy Tim would probably know... say what Tim?.....

Tim came thru with four more labels...

1 comment:

ZorchMan said...

The bottom two labels (the blue and black ones)are my records (properly credited, of course...thanks!).

They can be heard them at my blog (http://zorchv38.blogspot.com/) along with my yellow-labeled original "Shake, Rattle and Roll" signed by Big Joe Turner.

I get the impression you kinda like that song!

~zMan